Followers

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Bit of an experiment


I've had a little play today with a Hero Arts stamp I've had for years, but was never very sure what to do with it.  I'm undecided if I like this look or not, but I think I'll keep experimenting.

I've stamped with different tones of pinks and purples to give a kind of shadow effect.  It was quite a quick card to do - the most time consuming bit was the pricking around the edge. The little sentiment stamp is from an SU set and the background card is also SU.

Right, I think I'll go and dig out a few more old stamps that have never inked - there's plenty of them.lol.x

6 comments :

Jackie said...

You may be undecided but I'm not, it's a beautiful card and great colours :o)
Jackie xx

gina g said...

Hi Sue this is lovely fabulous colours. luv gina xx

Victoria said...

This is beautiful Sue. Love the colours you've used as well!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Alizabethy said...

A very classy card!

Julie said...

a pretty card Sue

Julie said...

I love it, really pretty. xxx