Followers

Saturday 13 March 2010

Digistamp 'Jim'


This is another of the digi stamps from digistampboutique. His name is Jim and he reminds me so much of my hubbie, Les when he's mowing the lawn that I had to use him for his birthday card.

I used the computer just to add a bit of a sentiment - it's a standing joke that Les likes to cut the lawn so short that he creates loads of bald patches (he's not much of a gardener).

I coloured Jim in with my Prisma pencils. The button is a Sizzlit die, the embossed border is a Cuttlebug folder and the sentiment is by HoTP.


Sorry the picture is a bit dark, I'm not sure if my camera is faulty, there's not enough daylight or it's just my rubbish photography skills.

8 comments :

Sarpreet said...

An Amazing card - I always love your cards, your style - i love it

Julie said...

A great clean and simple card Sue

Jackie said...

Oh what a brilliant card and image :o)
Jackie xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Thank you for sharing Sue - that really is one fabulously stunning creation - love it.....Sally-Ann..xx

Sandy said...

Hi Sue,
I first saw your cards on Do Crafts what must have been a couple a couple of years ago now. I'm so happy I’ve also found your blog; there are some really lovely creations here. I've just been given my first blog award, the Beautiful Blogger, which I'd now like to pass on to you! Hugs, Sandy

Becky said...

Hi Sue,
I really enjoy viewing all of your great cards. I noticed that you use Prisma pencils. I do as well and am glad to see that not everyone has switched to Copic. They are a little to expensive for me right now and I get very good blending with my pencils. What I woud like to know is which kind of white card stock do you use for the images you stamp and are computer generated?
Thank you,
Becky

Lexxie said...

Fantastic Sue, fab image and I love the sentiment!
Love Sarita xx

Stacey said...

Fabulous! This card looks so wonderful - amazingly professional ~x~