Followers

Sunday 29 March 2009

The Same but Different

I've been in two minds whether to post this card as it's so similar to my last 'male' card, but what the hell, it is different in a couple of ways. The obvious difference is the colours, the CS is DCWV and the image has been coloured with Faber Castell pencils. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from my new set of sentiment stamps from Clare Curd's Signature Range, I just love these stamps. The cheers sentiment was done on the computer.

Hope you're all having a great weekend. x

7 comments :

Elaine Stark said...

It's a great card, love the layout, very manly. Elaine

deifen said...

Really great card Sue-I love those sentiments too!
Hugs
Dei x

Sonia said...

Great Sue :) Always so difficult to do mens cards, i usually buy mine lol.. I did go the NEC but wasn't to impressed, so didn't spend a lot lol.
Hugs Sonia x

Elaine Stark said...

Sue I have left an award on my blog for you. Elaine

gina g said...

Fab card Sue. luv gina xx

Tara said...

Well if it works why change it I say, lol! Fantastic card Sue! xx

Anonymous said...

Great card, love the colours, Sue x