Followers

Sunday 1 February 2009

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Lainy and Poppy. Thank you both.

The rules of this tag are:

1: Go to the 6th folder, in your picture folder and select the 6th picture
2: Post the Picture and an explanation on your blog about it
3: Select 6 others to do the same and let them know

So here's mine:

This is my daughter, Jo, and her friend Louise on their graduation day from Southampton University.

It was a lovely day, the weather was perfect, which was lucky considering we had a rubbish summer and everything went brilliantly. As you can imagine, her dad and I are very proud.

Next, I have to tag six other people to do the same, so here goes:

Sonia, Joey, Michele, Sem, Sally, Lorraine.

5 comments :

Lorraine A said...

Hi Sue, thanks for thinking of me :-) I've just received this from iRene too so will combine the 2 :-)
lovely photo, am sure you are very proud :-)
Lorraine
will go n see what my photo will be,,,,,

Sally said...

Hi Sue,
Thanks for tagging me. Great pic you have out on. I nearly went to Southampton, many moons ago - but they cancelled the course, so I went down the road a bit further onto Portsomuth.
Love your colouring by the way.
Sally. x

Michele said...

Hi Sue, thanks for visiting my blog and for tagging me.
I was tagged with this one during the week, so if you don't mind I will add your name to that one.
Thanks again for thinking of me.
Michele xx

Karen I said...

I happened upon your blog while surfing the net. Your work is lovely!

Poppy said...

great picture.
poppy