Followers

Thursday 19 February 2009

Friends




This was such a quick card to make, this gorgeous paper from Dovecraft was all that was needed for the background, a strip of black paper punched on both sides with my Martha Stewart punch, the stamp is a Rubber Romance which I stamped on some textured card to give the dress the look of fabric and coloured with Whispers pens, some ribbon and a couple of handmade roses, and voila, that's it. (oh, forgot to mention the sentiment stamps, the Happy Birthday stamp is by The Stamp Man and the Friends stamp is another Rubber Romance).

This is for my friend Helen who's birthday is on Saturday, hope she likes it.


7 comments :

Poppy said...

wow very grown up love the colours.
poppy

Elaine Stark said...

A very classy looking card. Elaine

Kathy said...

I know your friend will love the card!

gina g said...

Fab card Sue, i love rubber romance stamps. gina xx

deifen said...

Such a sophisticated card Sue-love the stamp and the paper is fab!
By the way I've left something for you on my blog :-))
Dei(your docrafts buddy)xx

Tara said...

Sue this looks amazing, so stylish and sassy..... I love it! xx

Julie said...

I should think she'll love it, sophisticated is the right word for it.