Followers

Saturday 9 August 2008

Rubber Romance

What a perfect day for playing with my new Rubber Romance stamp. Cold, wet and windy outside, I can't believe it's August. It feels more like November, I almost wanted to put the heating on.

I stamped the image on watercolour card and coloured with Faber Castell pencils. I used katharina's sketch from this week's papertakeweekly challenge. The papers are downloaded from http://digitalfreebies.com/. The sentiment is a stamp I've had for a few years, it's from a company called 'Innie & Outie.

Sorry if the picture is a bit dark, I can't find a bright spot to take photo's on a dark, gloomy day in our old cottage.

Oops, also forgot to say these stamps are huge, you certainly get your money's worth with them.


3 comments :

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous card. I have a couple of images from a PIF I got a while back and love them. I think I may need to invest in some myself. I've had a bit of a spending spree during the summer holidays. Only 1 more week to spend more cash before going back to work! :0)

Tara said...

Scrummy card! I think these images are my fave at the moment! xx

Lexxie said...

Hi Sue,

Thanks for leaving such lovely comments on my blog. I love the rubber romance stamps as well, and you have made some fantastic cards with them!

I am so glad to have now found your fab blog and I will be checking in regularly to see what you're up to!

Take care, Sarita xxx