Followers

Monday 14 July 2008

Look at these lovely Goodies


Wow, look what lovely goodies I got today from karen.

Karen's daughter has her Graduation next week and asked if I would do an image swap with my Graduation Bella stamp to make her daughter's card. In return Karen sent me this beautiful pocket folder with lots of Panduro and Elzbells images tucked inside.
Thank you Karen for taking the time to make such a lovely little gift, I will keep it on show on my desk.

Congratulations to your daughter, I hope you have a great day at the graduation.

3 comments :

Victoria said...

Lucky you, what a lot of fab goodies!
Vicky x

Karen said...

Hi Sue,

Glad it all arrived safely. I have made Steph's card and am delighted with it. I will post it on my blog on Wednesday after I have given it to her.

Thanks again.

Karen x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Enjoy using your Panduro stamps. I bought some of these myself a while back and they are gorgeous.