Followers

Monday 7 July 2008

Elzybells


Finally got my elzybells stamps. I've been waiting to get some for ages, and have been waiting patiently for the UK site to open. I love the simplicity of these designs, they really don't need overdoing with embellishments (in my opinion that is). I coloured the image using Faber Castell watercolour pencils and cut the shape with Nestabilities oval die. The background paper is Big Dots by pinkpetticoat. The sentiment was stamped using some HOTP stamps I had from a QVC TSV and the ribbon is from poppicrafts.

3 comments :

MeandLilG said...

Oh I love this card. So simple, yet really stunning and pretty. Who's a clever bunny, then?

At this risk of sounding dim, are Nestabilities any different from the X-Cut shape cutter thingy I've just got?? Or do I NEED them?

Debs x

Andrea said...

Nice card!
xAndrea

Julie said...

Very sweet card