Followers

Thursday 9 May 2013

With Sympathy

I'm always unsure whether it's appropriate to indulge my hobby to make a sympathy card or whether the right thing to do is to buy one! Have you ever questioned yourself with this one?

I decided I would make my own and have made a very clean and simple card:


I used a Cerise Promarker to do the background.
The stamp is from Inkylicious and the sentiment was done on the computer with two different fonts: Times New Roman and CAC Champagne.

I hope I don't offend the recipient with my handmade creation, although I'm sure he has other things on his mind other than my card at this sad time.

Sue.x

3 comments :

Elaine Stark said...

This is perfect. I think the recipient will be very appreciative that you made this especially for them. There is more thought goes into this type of card. Elaine

Jackie said...

This stunning card jumped out at me on DC this morning, it is so beautiful. No, I don't question myself about making sympathy cards, the recipients know that they come from the heart, unlike bought cards :o)
Jackie xx

Linby said...

I used to have the exact same fears you express. However I am fine with it now I have a set if suitable sentiments to use.
Your card is beautiful and a great way to create a background.
Linby x