Followers

Thursday 28 March 2013

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!  I hope you all have a lovely holiday weekend, despite the weather!

Here's a couple of cards I've made over the last couple of days:

This one is for my BIL - the dreaded male card:



I love this clock stamp by Kaisercraft.  I stamped and embossed it with Black Soot distress ink and then used Inkylicious blending brushes to add some colour -I used Pumice Stone and Vintage Photo Distress Inks.

The 'Birthday' was cut out with my Cameo and the rest of the sentiment is from Stick n Stamp.  I had a bunch of bottle caps in my stash for ages so thought I'd add one for a bit of interest.  Here it is close up:


I punched a piece of the clock stamp and then put an epoxy sticker over the top.  I really like it.

A bit of string just finished it off.

The next one is for my little niece:


I'm still loving my Tatty Teddy cd - I don't usually do decoupage but I thought I'd give it a go for this one.

The background paper and sentiment is also from the cd.  He's just so cute!

Sue.x

4 comments :

Suze Bain said...

Two super cards. Love the clock bottle cap. Xx

Jayne A said...

Beautiful cards.
Hugs
Jayne

Jackie said...

Two beautiful cards, love the time one :o)
Jackie xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I don't think you have to worry about male cards you certainly have the knack, it's fabulous, I love your little bear too.

I have been AWOL, for such a long time, I'd lost you!