Followers

Saturday 5 May 2012

A bit of masking

Been suffering a bit of mojo loss this week hence no blogging.  Just made this card after finding some inspiration from Heather with this  card.

I resurrected some Rubber Romance stamps I had stashed away and stamped Melanie (I think that's what she's called).  I masked her and then stamped the buildings.  I then masked the top and bottom of the card and used my ink brushes and Adirondack Denim inkpad to add the coloured area.  I could have masked Melanie again but I wanted to do the same effect as Heather.  Just for contrast I added Promarker Poppy to the band around her hat.

Sue.x

7 comments :

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the masking...

Unknown said...

what a great modern up to the minute card fabby work hugs sassyx

Suze Bain said...

Love how you've done the inky panel on this card and I'm very impressed with your silhouette masks too. Fab. xx

Elaine Stark said...

This is a lovely effect. Elaine

Jackie said...

Very clever card, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I have that stamp somewhere - must dig it out!
xx

Aileen said...

This has come out fab. Love the inky panel across the street scene. x