Followers

Monday 27 September 2010

First Christmas Card

I know many of you are very organised and start your Christmas cards really early, but I am not one of those people - I'm usually finishing off the last of mine on Christmas Eve.  Not the best idea!  Well, at least I've made a start with this card today.


The stamps are another set from Paula Pascual (you may have noticed from previous posts that I've used some of her sentiment stamps quite a lot lately). I love this set - it's just stylish and gorgeous.


This was such a quick card to make  - I already had the border cut out (using my Silhouette) and the embossed lines done - so the stamping literally took minutes.  I used a Boysenberry Versacolor ink pad to stamp the images and then  a 1" circle punch to cut them out and attached with 3D foam.


It's a plain and simple card, so I'm going to enter it into the allsortschallenge for this week - the theme is 'Plain and Simple'. 

14 comments :

amanda stokes said...

Fab card Sue,i agree it's very stylish
hugs amanda xx

Julie said...

Lovely CAS card Sue, great for stamping up a stack.

Sally said...

Gorgeous card, love the lilac colour, so clean and fresh, oh and the border is lovely to.
Sally. x

Cazza said...

Really stunning card, so simple yet so effective :o)
xxx

Victoria said...

Love this card Sue! I too have just got this set and I love it! Perfect for those quick, stylish multiple make christmas cards!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful CAS card, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

I love this card the simple design and colours are truly stunning!!

Just perfect for this weeks challenge!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

pickle said...

This is absolutely beautiful Sue as are all your other cards since my last visit.
Kerry x

Julia said...

I've just come across your blog and think your cards are fab! Love your colouring by the way, I'm very jealous! Will pop back again soon to see what else you've been making! x

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card, so simple and stylish! Jo x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful CAS card. I love the design and the punched border

airing cupboard crafts said...

Your christmas card is beautiful x

Zoe said...

Lovely card, love the simplicity of it x