Followers

Saturday 26 June 2010

Vintage

The challengeupyourlife has a Vintage theme topic, so  my clean and simple phase is over (for today anyway).  Vintage is in for me this week!

I saw these stamps being demonstrated on Create and Craft a few weeks ago and just had to have them.  They're by Creative Expressions and the set is called Wine Label.

This was a great opportunity to use my sadly neglected Distress inks.  I used a combination of colours on a piece of white cardstock to ink the background. The wine bottle and glass were stamped first and then masked off to stamp the grapes and script.  I just added a touch of colour with pencils to the grapes and wine in the glass.  The design was then matted onto another piece of card which I also inked with the same colours and then mounted onto a cream 6x6 card.

I loved doing this card, I had such fun playing with the Distress inks, got my hands into a right old mess. Fab!

2 comments :

Jackie said...

Superb card, I love the stamps :o)
Jackie xx

Sarpreet said...

This is gorgeous