Followers

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge 'Seeing Spots'


I managed to find time to get a card done today for the return of the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is entitled 'Seeing Spots'.

I know this Tilda is a bit of a 'has been', but I still think she's very cute and worthy of an outing. The background paper is PP and I've used Nesties to mat her onto. The sentiment stamp is by Studio G and the flowers are from Poppicraft.
I have added a punched flower to the centre of each flower and secured with some lovely sugar coated brads from Dovecraft. Oh, the leaves are a Sizzix die, I think that covers the lot.

I think it's a bit pink but will be a suitably girly card for my niece who has a birthday this month. I really like doing this challenge, it was so nice to get away from Christmas cards. Thanks for dropping in!

8 comments :

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the PINk, one of my fav's. Love the Tilda image, and I am also glad to get away from the xmas cards for a bit! Louise x

Ali Watson said...

Fabulous card, this was the very first tilda i bought. Love the colour.

Tara said...

I love this Sue, it's so pretty in pink! This might be an older Tilda but she's a real cutie! Hmmmmm, do I recognise those leaves, lol?! xx

Joey said...

Hi Sue, this is gorgeous! I love the soft pink and the layout.xxx

Lexxie said...

This is really pretty Sue. I think she is very worthy of another outing as she is soo cute!
Saritaxx

Moni said...

Lovely card! Hugs, Moni

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow Sue this is stunning. I love the Tilda!

Mrs WOnka x

Zoe said...

Gorgeous Card!