Followers

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge 'Seeing Spots'


I managed to find time to get a card done today for the return of the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is entitled 'Seeing Spots'.

I know this Tilda is a bit of a 'has been', but I still think she's very cute and worthy of an outing. The background paper is PP and I've used Nesties to mat her onto. The sentiment stamp is by Studio G and the flowers are from Poppicraft.
I have added a punched flower to the centre of each flower and secured with some lovely sugar coated brads from Dovecraft. Oh, the leaves are a Sizzix die, I think that covers the lot.

I think it's a bit pink but will be a suitably girly card for my niece who has a birthday this month. I really like doing this challenge, it was so nice to get away from Christmas cards. Thanks for dropping in!

9 comments :

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the PINk, one of my fav's. Love the Tilda image, and I am also glad to get away from the xmas cards for a bit! Louise x

Alison said...

Fabulous card, this was the very first tilda i bought. Love the colour.

Tara said...

I love this Sue, it's so pretty in pink! This might be an older Tilda but she's a real cutie! Hmmmmm, do I recognise those leaves, lol?! xx

joey said...

Hi Sue, this is gorgeous! I love the soft pink and the layout.xxx

Sarita said...

This is really pretty Sue. I think she is very worthy of another outing as she is soo cute!
Saritaxx

steph said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

Moni said...

Lovely card! Hugs, Moni

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow Sue this is stunning. I love the Tilda!

Mrs WOnka x

Zoe said...

Gorgeous Card!