Followers

Sunday 16 October 2016

Less is More Spiders and Insects

For a change to Christmas cards, I was glad to take part in this week's Less is More challenge which is

Spiders or Insects

Although the theme conjures up Halloween and all things spooky I decided to use my Card-io stamps which aren't at all spooky but the challenge is open to interpretation, so here's my card:


And here's it is a bit closer - you can see my little critters a bit better.


That was a fun card to do - but I suppose I'd better be getting on with my Christmas cards again.

Oh! btw the sentiment stamp is from my trusty Paula Pascual set.

Have a good Sunday and thank you for dropping by.

Sue.x


7 comments :

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a gorgeous way to use the spiders and insects theme Sue. Your stamping is fantastic and the beautifully dreamy colours of ink conjure up a warm and lazy sunny day. Can almost hear the bees buzzing in the background (sigh). Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Less is More xx

Esther said...

This is lovely Sue, and all one layer I think - brave of you! I love the Card-io brand and you've done a fab scene here with their beautiful stamps, full of colour and movement. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More!

Ankie vd Polder said...

Ohhh wow! This is so beautyful. I loeve it. Have a nice day, Ankie

Di said...

Fabulous card Sue such a great scene - spotted you over on LIM! Now following you and do please come and play in the Snippets Playground with us - quite a few of your followers already are on the swings!

Hugs

Di dd

Ann said...

Lovely take on this theme! Very pretty card with beautiful stamping and design!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is such a pretty card with your pastel colours and I don't even mind your spider! Great card.

Chrissie said...

This is a fabulous composition incorporating such immaculate inking and stamping!
Gorgeous card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"