Another fantastic challenge this week from the Less is more girls, but OMG was it hard to photograph. The theme is Acetate, which is bad enough to get a good shot of, but I also added some silver mirri card - impossible. So I've put on the best of a bad bunch of piccies.
I'm really grateful to Chrissie and Mandi for this challenge - I've had a box of 100 acetate sheets for years in my stash (I bought it from C&C when Alan and Barry were presenters - that's how long ago) and never used it for a card before. I even bought a Stazon Opaque ink pad in Cotton White with the intention of using it on the acetate - but haven't gotten around to it till today.
I'm really quite please with how it's turned out - I think it's quite a masculine card so haven't added and ribbon or other embellies.
This is my ingredient list:
Stazon Opaque ink - Cotton White
La Blanche large flourish stamp
Labels two nesties
Sentiment stamp from Impression Obsession
Swirly stamp from HOTP
Versacolor Silver inkpad
Edding silver paint marker (I drew around the small nestie for the inner frame)
Silver mirri card
Hope you like it!