Followers

Wednesday 12 January 2011

My first card of 2011

My first card for 2011  - a really quick and easy CAS card. 

I remembered yesterday it's a colleague at work's birthday tomorrow and I needed to get a card done quick smart, and here it is. 

I started with 6x6 card and used a square nestie to emboss the centre before adding the cupcake image and sentiment from the Crazy for Cupcakes set by Stampin Up.  I then stamped it onto holographic silver card  and cut out the case, then another one onto off white card and layered them together.  I added red glaze to the sprinkles and a touch of yellow to the candle flame. To finish I added some ribbon and a bow. Easy peasy - just how I like it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week.x

3 comments :

McCrafty's Cards said...

A really lovely card with a nice clean finish. i like the image.
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

What a fab first it is too :o)
Jackie xx

pickle said...

love love love ..just my thing xx