Followers

Tuesday, 23 November 2010

And while I'm at it, here's another card I did over the weekend (and all because I had no internet to distract me). 

I haven't done a cute card for ages, but I do still love my Elzybells stamps - this one I didn't get round to using last year. 

It was nice to do a different shape for a change from my usual square cards. 

I used my Prismas to colour the image and matted onto some reddish, purpleish (not sure what colour it is) card. I used a corner punch at the bottom of the card and slotted the picture into it.  I then matted onto white card. The sentiment is from Inca stamps.  Another simple layout - the colouring took the time, but I do enjoy using the Prismas, quite therapeutic really.

I'm going to try to do some blog hopping whilst watching 'I'm a celebrity' tonight.  'Bout time I had a bit of a nosey. Have a good evening. x

7 comments :

Jo Davies said...

Evening Sue, beautiful christmas card, lovely coloured! Jo xxx

Jo Davies said...

Evening Sue, beautiful christmas card, lovely coloured! Jo xxx

Linny said...

Love this card Sue. It makes a lovely change to see a different shape card.Linda

Vicky Hayes said...

This is cute. Love the subtle touches of glitter.

Jackie said...

What a fab card, I love that stamp :o)
Jackie xx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Sue.
luv
Debby