Followers

Tuesday 22 June 2010

New Pad


My nephew has just moved into his new batchelor pad so I wanted to send him a bit of a fun card, and I think this fits the bill. 

The image is from the digistampboutique and inspiration for the card came from Kerry.

I made the scalloped card with my Silhouette machine.  The ginham paper is from Joanna Sheen which I've had for years and forgotten about till I was having a bit of a mooch through my stuff the other day.

The image has been coloured with Prismas and the sentiment  was done with an alphabet set from Hero Arts.

I'm off now to give my plants a much needed drink and to enjoy the sunshine. Tats for now.x

7 comments :

Carole said...

Great card, fab colouring, love it!
Carole xxx

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card Sue, so effective. Love the image

Jackie said...

Lovely fun card, fab image :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this so cute Sue.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

A lovely sweet card Sue

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely fun card. I have left an award on my blog for you. Elaine

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Oh wow Sue - I love it....thank you so much for joining in the DSB comp....if ok with you I'm going to link this from the blog too....Sally-Ann..xx