Followers

Saturday 3 January 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year. I hope you had a lovely Christmas with all the goodies that you wanted.

I was very spoilt on Christmas morning. I was when I opened my pressies to find that my lovely husband had bought me a laptop. I have been spending so much time upstairs in a room that I have made into a craft room, which also has the computer installed, that he has been feeling a bit lonely watching TV alone each night. I can now sit and blog hop all evening whilst watching TV. How great is that!!

I have also treated myself to a bind it all machine with some Christmas money I got from my mom. I have wanted one for ages but they were a bit expensive to justify. When I spotted QVC selling them on three easy payments during Craft Day I just had to have one. I know the new updated pink version is about to come to the UK but it will be a bit out of my price range when it has to be purchased in one payment so I'm quite happy with the old blue one. It came with some wire cutters, two sets of 6x6 chipboard covers and papers and two sets of 7 x 5 covers and paper plus a set of wires. Great value I think. I can't wait to play with it!

I'd like to thank all of you that have visited over 2008 and especially when you have left a comment, it's very much appreciated. I know I have an award waiting for me to upload. I will try to get round to that as soon as possible and thank you to those who passed it to me. Again, I really appreciate it.

Anyway, have a fab 2009 and keep on crafting! X

No comments :