Followers

Thursday 21 August 2008

Another Rubber Romance


I was suffering from a lack of ideas today, so after a bit of blog hopping I got the inspiration for this card from a very talented lady called Dawn Wheeler. (If you haven't visited her blog before, go and take a look, her cards are fabulous.) I took a real shine to the shape and layout of one of her cards, so made this one, my own version of it. Hope you don't mind Dawn!

The papers are by Pink Petticoat and of course, my favourite of the moment, a Rubber Romance stamp. The trousers and hat are paper pieced and the flower and buckle was made using EK Success punches.

I quite like the way it's turned out and hope you like it, and thanks again to Dawn for the inspiration.

3 comments :

Tara said...

Oooooh I love this Sue! The card shape is fab, will have to have a go at that one soon. I love the Rubber Romance stamps too. The papers look gorgeous on your card. I've got those lovely punches on my wishlist which grows ever longer by the day, lol! xx

Victoria said...

Great card Sue. Love the paper piecing onto the image!
Hugs, Vicky x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This is gorgeous Sue. Really love the shape of this card. I'll be trying this myself I think. The buckle looks as though it has been bought, not punched. Fabulous :o) Hugs, Lainy x