Followers

Tuesday 27 May 2008

If the Shoe Fits


Well the bank holiday lived up to expectations weather wise. What a rotten day it was yesterday, I didn't venture out of the house once. We even had the heating on over the weekend! Let's hope it improves and we don't have to suffer another summer wash out.

I have the week off this week (yippee), one of the perks of being a school secretary, so I'm hoping to spend lots of time crafting (although I should probably be cleaning the oven instead).

This is a card I put together this morning, a real quick one. The background paper is Pink Petticoat, quite a favourite, I love the dramatic black and white and I think it's a very stylish paper. I cut the layering out with Nestabilities dies. The shoe is a Sizzlit die, which I embossed to give a shiny surface. Finally, just for a bit of interest, I added some glass beads and a bow.

3 comments :

Zoe said...

Very striking card! Really Lovely.

I've got a little something for you on my blog.

Zoe x

craftyb said...

oh but could you though? Wear it I mean....gosh that's a killer heel if ever I saw one!! haha Very elegant Sue; love this colour combo! bx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Wow! This is fab. Love the paper and colours you have used. Very striking as Zoe says.